Thermo Scientific SuperSignal West Pico Chemiluminescent Substrate is an enhanced chemiluminescent (ECL) HRP substrate for low-picogram-level detection by Western blot analysis.
SuperSignal West Pico Substrate provides intense signal and picogram sensitivity for Western blotting with horseradish peroxidase (HRP) enzyme conjugates. The ECL substrate is compatible with different membranes, blocking reagents and a wide range of antibody dilutions. SuperSignal West Pico Substrate provides excellent performance, versatility and economy for routine Western blotting needs.
Features of SuperSignal West Pico Chemiluminescent Substrate:
• ECL—enhanced chemiluminescent substrate for horseradish peroxidase (HRP)
• Picogram sensitivity—detect low-picogram amounts of protein in bands on nitrocellulose or PVDF membrane
• Good signal duration—incubated blots provide 6 to 8 hours of usable light output when conditions are optimized
• Stable reagent—24-hour working solution stability; 1-year kit stability at room temperature
• Economical—optimized for dilute antibody concentrations:
• 0.2 to 1.0 µg/mL primary antibody (1:1000 to 1:5000 dilution from 1 mg/mL stock)
• 10 to 50 ng/mL secondary antibody (1:20,000 to 1:100,000 dilution from 1 mg/mL stock)
Sufficient For: 12 mini-gel blots; 1000 cm2 of membrane
• Luminol/Enhancer, 50 mL
• Stable Peroxide Buffer, 50 mL
Store at room temperature.