- Counting parameters – range 5 × 104 – 1 × 107 cells/ml and 6 – 50 μm cell diameter
- Each chamber only requires 10 μl of suspended cells
- Volume counted in each chamber is 0.4 μl (equivalent to four 1 x 1 mm squares of a manual hemocytometer)
- Both chambers can be loaded prior to insertion
- Chambers labeled A and B, with arrow next to chamber indicating direction of slide inse
The counting slides are disposable polygon plastic with a dual chamber composed of polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA). Each slide is 75 × 25 × 1.8 mm (W x D x H) with a chamber depth of 100 μm.
|GXD||1450015||TC10 Counting slides, double-chamber 150 slides (300 samples)||3493.60||细胞计数板 计数板试剂盒|
|GXD||1450016||TC10 Counting slides, double-chamber 300 slides (600 samples)||6503.20||细胞计数板 计数板试剂盒|