D-/L-Lactic Acid (D-/L-Lactate) (Rapid) Assay Kit
100 assays (50 of each) per kit
Prices exclude VAT
|Content:||100 assays (50 of each) per kit|
|Storage Temperature:|| Short term stability: 2-8oC,
Long term stability: See individual component labels
|Stability:||> 2 years under recommended storage conditions|
|Analyte:||D-Lactic Acid, L-Lactic Acid|
|Linear Range:||0.5 to 30 µg of D- or L-lactic acid per assay|
|Limit of Detection:||0.21 mg/L|
|Reaction Time (min):|| ~ 10 min (L-lactic acid),
~ 5 min (D-lactic acid)
|Application examples:||Wine, soft drinks, milk, dairy products, foods containing milk (e.g. dietetic foods, bakery products, baby food, chocolate, sweets and ice-cream), vinegar, fruit and vegetables, processed fruit and vegetables, meat products, food additives, paper (and cardboard), cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and other materials (e.g. biological cultures, samples, etc.).|
|Method recognition:||Methods based on this principle have been accepted by DIN, GOST, IDF, EEC, EN, ISO, OIV, IFU, AIJN and MEBAK|
The D-/L-Lactic Acid (D-/L-Lactate) (Rapid) test kit is used for the rapid and specific concurrent measurement and analysis of L-lactic acid (L-lactate) and D-lactic acid (D-lactate) in beverages, meat, dairy and food products.
Note for Content: The number of manual tests per kit can be doubled if all volumes are halved. This can be readily accommodated using the MegaQuantTM Wave Spectrophotometer (D-MQWAVE).
Explore more organic acid assay kit products.
- Extended cofactors stability. Dissolved cofactors stable for > 1 year at 4oC.
- Rapid total analysis time (concurrent / flexible D and L-lactic acid reaction format)
- D-lactate dehydrogenase reaction very rapid with most samples (~ 5 min)
- Very competitive price (cost per test)
- All reagents stable for > 2 years after preparation
- Mega-Calc™ software tool is available from our website for hassle-free raw data processing
- Standard included