Glycerol GK Assay Kit
70 assays (manual) / 700 assays (microplate) / 600 assays (auto-analyser)
Prices exclude VAT
|Content:||70 assays (manual) / 700 assays (microplate) / 600 assays (auto-analyser)|
|Storage Temperature:|| Short term stability: 2-8oC,
Long term stability: See individual component labels
|Stability:||> 2 years under recommended storage conditions|
|Assay Format:||Spectrophotometer, Microplate, Auto-analyser|
|Linear Range:||1.0 to 35 µg of glycerol per assay|
|Limit of Detection:||0.37 mg/L|
|Reaction Time (min):||~ 7 min|
|Application examples:||Wine (and grape juice), beer, spirits, vinegar, marzipan, fruit juices, soft drinks, toothpaste, honey, tobacco, paper (and cardboard), cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, soap and other materials (e.g. biological cultures, samples, etc.).|
|Method recognition:||Novel method|
The Glycerol GK test kit is a simple, reliable and accurate method for the measurement and analysis of glycerol in beverages, foodstuffs and other material. Based on use of ADP-glucokinase and increase in absorbance on conversion of NAD+ to NADH.
Note for Content: The number of manual tests per kit can be doubled if all volumes are halved. This can be readily accommodated using the MegaQuantTM Wave Spectrophotometer (D-MQWAVE).
Explore our complete range of alcohol assay kit products.
- Extended cofactors stability. Dissolved cofactors stable for > 1 year at 4oC.
- Novel tablet format for increased stability
- Very competitive price (cost per test)
- All reagents stable for > 2 years as supplied
- Very rapid reaction
- Positive reaction (assay proceeds with an increase in absorbance)
- Mega-Calc™ software tool is available from our website for hassle-free raw data processing
- Standard included
- Suitable for manual, microplate and auto-analyser formats