D-3-Hydroxybutyric Acid (β-Hydroxybutyrate) Assay Kit
60 assays (manual) / 600 assays (microplate) / 740 assays (auto-analyser)
Prices exclude VAT
|Content:||60 assays (manual) / 600 assays (microplate) / 740 assays (auto-analyser)|
|Storage Temperature:|| Short term stability: 2-8oC,
Long term stability: See individual component labels
|Stability:||> 2 years under recommended storage conditions|
|Assay Format:||Spectrophotometer, Microplate, Auto-analyser|
|Linear Range:||0.4 to 12 µg of D-3-hydroxybutyric acid per assay|
|Limit of Detection:||0.074 mg/L|
|Reaction Time (min):||~ 6 min|
|Application examples:||Egg, egg products (e.g. egg powder) and other materials (e.g. biological cultures, samples, etc.).|
|Method recognition:||Methods based on this principle have been accepted by EEC|
The D-3-Hydroxybutyric Acid (β-Hydroxybutyrate) Assay Kit is suitable for the specific measurement and analysis of D-hydroxybutyric acid in eggs and egg products and other foods and beverages.
Note for Content: The number of manual tests per kit can be doubled if all volumes are halved. This can be readily accommodated using the MegaQuantTM Wave Spectrophotometer (D-MQWAVE).
Explore more organic acid assay kit products.
- Very competitive price (cost per test)
- All reagents stable for > 2 years after preparation
- Very rapid reaction (~ 3 min)
- No wasted diaphorase solution (stable suspension supplied)
- Mega-Calc™ software tool is available from our website for hassle-free raw data processing
- Standard included
- Suitable for manual, microplate and auto-analyser formats