L-Glutamine/Ammonia Assay Kit (Rapid)
50 assays of each (manual) / 500 assays of each (microplate)
Prices exclude VAT
|Content:||50 assays of each (manual) / 500 assays of each (microplate)|
|Storage Temperature:|| Short term stability: 2-8oC,
Long term stability: See individual component labels
|Stability:||> 2 years under recommended storage conditions|
|Assay Format:||Spectrophotometer, Microplate|
|Linear Range:||1 to 40 µg of L-glutamine per assay|
|Limit of Detection:|| 0.54 mg/L (L-glutamine),
0.06 mg/L (ammonia)
|Reaction Time (min):||~ 10 min|
|Application examples:||Cell culture media and cultures, dietary supplements, vegetables and other materials (e.g. biological samples, etc.).|
|Method recognition:||Novel method|
The L-Glutamine/Ammonia (Rapid) test kit is a novel method for the specific, convenient, cost effective and rapid measurement and analysis of L-glutamine and ammonia in culture media/supernatants and other materials.
Note for Content: The number of manual tests per kit can be doubled if all volumes are halved. This can be readily accommodated using the MegaQuantTM Wave Spectrophotometer (D-MQWAVE).
See our full list of assay kits.
- Extended cofactors stability. Dissolved cofactors stable for > 1 year at 4oC.
- Very rapid reaction due to use of high activity glutaminase and uninhibited glutamate dehydrogense
- All enzymes supplied as stabilised suspensions
- Only enzymatic kit available
- Very cost effective
- All reagents stable for > 2 years after preparation
- Mega-Calc™ software tool is available from our website for hassle-free raw data processing
- Standard included