BD human CD8抗体 Clone RPA-T8
Alternative Name：CD8α; CD8A; CD8 alpha; Leu2; MAL; T8; p32
BD human CD8抗体 Clone RPA-T8
Human (QC Testing) Rhesus, Cynomolgus, Baboon (Tested in Development)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
IV T171; V T-CD08.03; VI 6T-CD8.1, 6T-081
Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
The RPA-T8 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD8 alpha (CD8α) . CD8α is a type I transmembrane glycoprotein and a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily. CD8α is expressed by the majority of thymocytes, by subpopulations of αβ T cells and γδ T cells and by some NK cells. Cell surface CD8α is expressed either as a disulfide-linked homodimer (CD8αα) or as a heterodimer (CD8αβ) when disulfide-bonded to a CD8 beta chain (CD8β) . CD8-positive αβ T cells coexpress both CD8αα homodimers and CD8αβ heterodimers whereas some γδ T cells and NK cells express CD8αα homodimers. CD8 plays important roles in T cell activation and selection. The extracellular IgSF domain of CD8 α binds to a non-polymorphic determinant on HLA class I molecules (α3 domain) and enables CD8 to function as a co-receptor with MHC class I-restricted TCR during T cell recognition of antigen. The cytoplasmic domain of CD8α associates with Lck, a Src family protein tyrosine kinase that is involved in intracellular signaling. The RPA-T8 and HIT8a monoclonal antibodies are not cross-blocking. This clone has been reported to react with a subset of peripheral blood lymphocytes, but not monocytes nor granuloyctes, of baboon and both rhesus and cynomolgus macaque monkey. In general, a higher frequency of CD8+ and CD4+CD8+ lymphocytes are observed in non-human primates compared to normal human donors.
Blue 488 nm
FITC, fluorescein isothiocyanate, is a fluorochrome with a molecular weight of 389 Da. FITC is sensitive to pH changes and photobleaching. Due to nearly identical excitation and emission properties but different spillover characteristics, FITC and Alexa Fluor® 488 cannot be used simultaneously. FITC is relatively dim and should be reserved for highly expressed markers whenever possible.
Other Formats →
- Alexa Fluor® 488
- Alexa Fluor® 647
- Alexa Fluor® 700
SUGGESTED COMPANION PRODUCTS
|555748||FITC Mouse IgG1, κ Isotype Control RUO||100 Tests|
RESOURCES & TOOLS
- Spectrum Viewer
- Panel Designer
- Download TDS
PREPARATION AND STORAGE
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze. The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography. The antibody was conjugated with FITC under optimum conditions, and unreacted FITC was removed.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- Species testing during development may have been performed with a different format of the same clone. Selected applications have been tested for cross-reactivity.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences。。ｃｏｍ/colors.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences。。ｃｏｍ/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.